With Innform, you can track all of your learners' assignments from the Track area.
Let's take a closer look at the Track feature:
1) Each row on the Tracking area represents an assignment. A row is made of the learner's name, the title of the training item, the status of the assignment (Assigned, In progress, Done or Overdue) and the date assigned.
2) You can filter the list of assignments by its status.
3) When an assignment is completed (Done), a View results button will become available. Click this to view the learner's quiz results and other information associated with that assignment.
4) Below is an example of a list of assignments filtered to show assignments which are In progress.
5) Below is an example of a list of assignments filtered to show assignments which are Overdue.
6) Below is an example of a list of assignments filtered to show assignments which are Assigned.
7) You can also filter the list by time period. Below is an example of a list of assignments filtered by those assigned in the last 30 days.
8) You can filter the assignment list by Training item. This helps you narrow down you tracking to focus only on specific courses, manuals of quizzes.
9) The location filters will help you track your learner's assignments on a property, city or country level. To use this filter effectively, you will need to add your physical property information to your Innform account. To set this up, follow our guide to properties.
10) Start by narrowing down your list by Country. Select the countries from the dropdown list to only show assignments that are associated to those countries.
11) You can narrow down your list by City. Select the cities from the dropdown list to only show assignments that are associated to those cities.
12) You can narrow down your list by Property. Select the properties from the dropdown list to only show assignments that are associated to those properties.
13) With Innform's Track feature, you can also filter by Groups. This way, you can narrow down your search to show only assignments of learners that belong to certain groups. (ex: Show me the assignments for everyone in the Kitchen and Receptionist groups)
14) Use the Groups dropdown menu to select the groups you want to filter by. For example, if you select 'Management', you will only see the assignments that were sent to people in the Management group.
Note: Groups can be created and managed by the Super Admin from the Accounts settings.
15) You can find a learner's assignments directly by searching using their name.
16) To track a specific training item, and to get an bird's eye view of the overall completion around that training item, you can switch to Grouped view using the dropdown menu on the right.
17) The Grouped view presents the analytics of every training items which is currently assigned to one or more of your learners. With this view, you can see how many learners have completed, started, failed or were assigned to a specific course.
Use this view to see the global results of one training item.
To learn how to make an assignment with Innform, read our guide to assignments.