With Innform you can add learners individually, or by using the bulk import feature.
This article explains how to add People individually (one by one) from the People section.
How to add people to Innform:
1) Go to the People section and click the Add Person button
2) Fill in the form with the learner's full name and email. The email will be used later for the learner to log into their Innform account. The learner will also receive their Innform invitation via this email.
Note: If the learner does not have an email address, or wishes not to use it, you can add the learner using their mobile number instead.
3) If you choose to include the user's mobile number, the learner can use it to log into Innform. They will also receive their Innform invitation via SMS (for this, you will need to check the box underneath the mobile number field.)
Note: In this case, you can leave the email field empty. If you include an email, Innform will use this as default login information.
4) Select the language you'd like the invitation to be in. This will also be the language of the learner's Innform account, which they can change at any point from their accounts settings.
5) Link the learner to a property. Properties help you organise your learners, simplify tracking, fast-track assignments and automate compliance.
If you haven't created your properties yet, you can still complete the form and link the learner to a property at a later stage from the People section.
6) Specify a group. This is an optional field. Groups will help you break down your entire workforce into specific departments, teams or groups. You can assign admins to groups to delegate training tasks on Innform.
7) On Innform, a person can be either a learner, an admin, or a super admin (the Account owner with all privileges). When adding people, the 'Learner' option is pre-selected. You can leave this unchanged.
8) When you have inputed the learner's information, click Send invite. The learner will receive the invitation by email, or by SMS if this is the option you chose.
Note: If you upgrade your account, your account will be billed with every person added to the platform. You can read more about billing in another article and on our pricing page. If you'd like to ask questions about billing, please visit our help area.