Quizzes can be made up of multiple-choice or open ended questions.
Each question can have points associated with it. This can help you track your learner’s results later on, once they have completed the course.
To create a quiz:
1) Click add from the left-hand-side panel and choose quiz
2) Give your quiz a title and description
3) The new quiz will include a first blank question by default. Give this question a title, and optionally, points
4) Choose whether you’d like this question to be a multiple choice or open ended question
5) If you opt for a multiple choice question, fill in the possible answers into the answer boxes
6) Choose the correct answer from the list by clicking the mark as correct option
7) To add another question, click the plus sign at the centre of the screen
Note: You can add more than two answers by clicking the add another answer button that is located under the possible answer options