To learn how to register a new application with Google, follow out steps below. For additional information you can visit Google's Setting up OAuth 2.0 doc.
1. Login to the Google API Console
2. From the projects list, select a project or create a new one. If the APIs & services page isn't already open, open the console left side menu and select APIs & services.
3. On the left, click Credentials.
4. Click New Credentials, then select OAuth client ID.
5. Select the “Web application” application type.
6. Input a name and input the Innform redirect URI (to be found on the Innform SSO settings).
7. If this is your first time creating a Google client ID, you need to configure your consent screen by clicking Consent Screen. Find out more
8. Click "Create" and save the Client ID & Client secret.
9. Open the Innform SSO settings, input your domain and add the client ID & client secret.
10. Click "Create SSO Connection".
11. Congratulations! You have successfully setup your SSO connection.